This journal is an international journal publishing original research papers, short communications, review articles, case studies and technical data on biomass and renewables utilization for energy and material sources.
Key areas covered by this journal are:
Biomass and Renewables Resources
– Biological residues including wood and agricultural residues, agricultural waste water, food scraps and municipal wastes
– Energy crops including wood, grass and microbes
– Solar, wind, seawater and geothermal energy resources
Biomass and Renewables Conversion Processes
– Biomass direct use processes including thermal and physical processing
– Biomass indirect use processes including saccharification and fermentations, thermochemical conversions to gases and liquids
– Conversion processes for solar, wind, seawater, geothermal energy resources
Biomass and Renewables Utilization
– Biomass direct combustion including internal combustion engine
– Biomass indirect use including gasification, electricity production, power production, chemical processes, and by-product remediation
– Biomass material use such as biorefinery and oleo-chemistry
– Utilization processes for solar, wind, seawater, geothermal energy resources
Logistic, Economic and Environmental Issues
– Logistics, Carbon balance, LCA analysis, Bioenergy and renewable energy system, Environmental impact
The manuscript should be prepared in accordance with the guide for authors.
Click here to see Guide for Authors.
All manuscript submitted for publication must be original Manuscripts are accepted for consideration with the understanding that the same work has not been or will be published elsewhere.
This journal is online submission and review system. Click here for submission.
Please click here to view our core practices.
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS,
32610 Bandar Seri Iskandar,
Perak Darul Ridzuan,