A book is a scholarly written manuscript based on research, experiment, scholarly literature or standard of practice which can be applied in its discipline. Book is written by an author or co-authors.
- Establish one whole/main idea.
- Book can be written by a single writer or co-writer (with maximum is 5).
- Chapters are interrelated, complement, correlated, and cross referenced.
- Writer(s) is responsible of 5C (correctness, clarity, coherency, continuity, creativity) for the whole writing.
- Reference list/bibliography as back matters.
- Writer(s) name will be printed on book cover.
- This guideline has been developed that can be applied to writers in writing manuscript accordingly to the standard of an academic book.
- Scholar book is defined as a written manuscript based on research, experiment, scholar literature or standard practice which can be applied in its discipline.
- The book content must consist of,
ii. Writer(s) name
iii. Table of Content
- Scholarly book genres are;
- Authored book
- Chapter Book
- Edited Book
- Writer is advisable to follow;
- Writing is in British English in MS Word format.
- Typing in 1.5 spacing with Times Roman typeface in 11 points size or Arial typeface in 10 points size.
- File margin text are one (1) inch on top, bottom, right and left.
- Every chapter is written in the separate file.
- Any illustration, graphic, figure or any kind of support material has to be in jpeg. or tiff.Format and numbered consistently at the bottom. The source file for jpeg or tiff, are advised to enclose instead of the embedded in MS document.
- Table or chart must be in original software and numbered on top.
- Equations and formula are written in math software should be attached.
- Picture or illustration from the web does not encourage.
- The minimum number of pages is 120 excluded appendixes and references.
Click here to see full general guidelines.