Abstract: 50 -100 words
Keywords: 6 words
- Times New Roman 11/ Arial 10
- 1 ½ spacing
- Margin text
Top: 1 in (2.5 cm)
Bottom: 1 inch (2.5cm)
Right: 1 inch (2.5cm)
Left: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- One column page writing
- Formula and Equation: Mathtype format
- Figures and tables: Labelled and embedded in the text.
If authors are using databases, tables, diagrams, etc. from internet and print materials, permission must be sought first from the rights holder. Please attach the permission(s) with the manuscript.
- Diagrams, table, figures source file in jpeg or eps format must be attached separately.
Attached: Author’s biodata and photograph (jpeg format).
- Reference style should be in IEEE Formatting Style (for Journal of Engineering, Journal of Science and Technology and International Journal of Biomass Renewables).
- For Journal of Management and Humanities reference style should follow APA Formatting Style.
Illustration/Electronic Artwork Guidelines
- Figures and images must be clear and easy to view. We cannot improve the quality of images.
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text. If preferred, you can also place images and tables at the end of your article. Please do not submit figures or tables as a separate document.
- Please refrain from using Word Drawing objects. Instead use images imported from a drawing program. Word Drawing objects will not be rendered in the typeset version.
Keywords are extremely important in search engine rankings. To achieve better exposure for your article, please make sure your keywords are clear and accurate.